Wednesday, 02 December 2009

Where can I get a really awesome makeup book?

Particularly one for eye makeup. I jus got my 88 palette, and ordered my 88 shimmer palette from coastal scents (YAY!) and would like a good guide on different eye looks. Thanks!Where can I get a really awesome makeup book?
Barnes and Noble has a whole section of beauty books, including makeup books. The sales section at Barnes is even better because there are always beauty/make-up books on sale for less than ten bucks! I myself have picked up three different beauty/make-up books on sale. If there's a book you like that is not on sale or is too expensive at Barnes, check for it on Amazon.com. Hope this helps!Where can I get a really awesome makeup book?
go on youtube and look under fafinettex3 she has a playlist where she uses the 88 palette to do looks check it out!! if you dont like that dont waist your money go on like and look at pictures of models and celeberties...


http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FCF8DA5779A5A540





hopes this helps
try this one its pretty good when it comes to breaking it down


http://webcatalog.mdpls.org/ipac20/ipac.鈥?/a>
Try any of Kevin Aucoin's books. I found mine at Barnes and Noble but you could probably find them at Borders or something. Bobbi Brown has a good book as well, but it's a little better if you're going for just natural looks. Good luck!
For great beauty tips about make up, hair, tanning, and much more, check out this website!


http://beautytips411.blogspot.com/
dont go and buy a makeup book go to youtube and type in coastal scents 88 palette looks...and youll find hundreds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish