Thursday, 03 December 2009

Does anyone know of a ';how to'; book on applying makeup??

Hi. I'm a professional makeup artist and the best book I have seen is called ';Making Faces'; by Kevyn Aucoin. In fact any of his books are great. He was one of the best makeup artist that ever lived.Does anyone know of a ';how to'; book on applying makeup??
The Bobbi Brown beauty book is really great if you're a beginner, and good if you're not but need to freshen up on techniques of makeup applicationDoes anyone know of a ';how to'; book on applying makeup??
I agree with that make-up artist who mentioned ';Making Faces'; by Kevyn Aucoin because that book is excellent. Another his book that I like a lot is ';The Art Of Make-Up';. Also, some of these that I have and I'm satisfied with, might help you:


';The Complete Make-Up And Beauty Book'; by Leigh Toselli,


';Vogue Make-Up'; by Juliet Cohen,


';Makeup: The Art Of Beauty'; by Linda Mason
Tips on How to apply Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/


hair highlighting /Hairremoval/ Facials etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Tips on Eye makeup / Smokey eyes


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com





Tips on mineral/bare mineral makeup and how to apply...


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
Mac.... has one and you can go on eBay and see all kinds of make up books and application procedures as well as a book store. Go to the search engine on the net and type ';how to apply make up'; and watch all of them come up.... I am a makeup artist ';wanna be'; lol!
go to a cosmetic shop and ask for a trial, they will show you how to do it for free with the hope that you will purchase they`re goods
No, but I'm sure you can find what you need in any fashion magazines.And there are a lot of mags to pick.hOpe this helps a little.
Here is a amazon.com link, I looked it up on there and it gave me something like 79 results of books on it!
Crafty girl's guide to make-up. It teaches you each step of the make-up application process, gives you tips for different looks, and gives recipes to make some of your own cosmetics.
lollllllll
I enjoyed this book and it was very useful, it's called ';The Make-Up Book: Every Woman's Guide to the Art of Applying Make-Up';. It's paperback and easier to read. See the link below!
Yeah....but I forgot the name.


I have a book like that in my room in college (very good I might say), if only you had asked the question earlier (and of course I had seen it). Nevertheless, I should think there are numerous books on make-up and beauty.


If you don't find any book, email me (I'm going back to school in a couple of weeks) and I'll give you the name. It's not a recent publication though, it's probably some years old so if you were looking for contemporary make-up techniques you may not want to use this one but still, it's really simple and easy to understand.
welll yes...but I don't think you'd like it...


you see...I'm a clown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish