Wednesday, 02 December 2009

How far in advance do you have to book a mac makeup consultation?

i'm thinking of having a mac makeup consultation, but would like to know how far in advance do you normally book to have one doneHow far in advance do you have to book a mac makeup consultation?
Weekends can be really busy I'd advise you to book up a month or 2 before hand or if it is during the week 2 to 4 weeksHow far in advance do you have to book a mac makeup consultation?
I don't think that you have to book, you can usually get one done on the day you go in to see them but just go and have a word with them just to make sure
It all depends I have gone in on the spot and had them do the whole works. If you can't do that than it usually is a week in advance. You can go to www.maccosmetics.com and chat with a makeup artist about whats right for you. I use mac and I love it


Good Luck


Sandra
I just had my makeup done at Mac for the first time yesterday....loved it!! I booked on Thursday and the next open spot was Saturday so not too bad. It all depends on the time of the year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish