Thursday, 03 December 2009

Does anyone have Bobbi Brown's book Makeup Manual? ?

I was wondering if it would be a good purchase. Let me know if you have it and if it's good or not. Also are there good tutorials/ pictures? Thanks so much!Does anyone have Bobbi Brown's book Makeup Manual? ?
Yes, I own this book and it's amazing! The pictures are great for learning how to apply your own makeup and also for getting some ideas on how to create your own style. I learned how to do my makeup with this book and now I'm a pro at it!Does anyone have Bobbi Brown's book Makeup Manual? ?
I have the one for teens. I really like it. It's helped me quite a bit in caring for my skin, perfecting my makeup application, and other good beauty tips. If you're not sure, get it at the library and check it out. She talks very simply, shows some of her work and displays age-appropriate stuff. Her tips are timeless. I highly recommend it.
Ohh I have it it's Bobbi brown Makeup Maunnel I love it I got it for Christmas from my boy friend
AHHMAZING BOOK. buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish