Thursday, 03 December 2009

Ladies....Have you read the book, The Makeup Girl by Andrea Semple?

It is such a great book! So funny! I highly reccomend this book for a summer read.Ladies....Have you read the book, The Makeup Girl by Andrea Semple?
No... unfortunately I don't read nearly as much nowadays as I used to. My favorite romantic novelist has always been Sandra Brown. But your book looks to be very serious competition for any of the stuff she has written! If I was still into romantic novels, I would totally check it out, and I think anyone else who is into romantic novels should check this one out! Thanks, hun!!Ladies....Have you read the book, The Makeup Girl by Andrea Semple?
No but I will look for it! thanks鈾
I haven't read it. but thanks for recommending it!
no i havent read it, whats it about?
  • blonde hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish