Thursday, 03 December 2009

I'm Getting My Hair and Makeup Done Professionally for My Gr.8 Grad - When Do I Book An Appointment???

My gr.8 grad is in about 2 months. I don't have a dress yet, but I know that I'm going to get my hair and makeup done at a salon ~ when should I book the appointment? And if for example my grad's at 7:00, what time should I book it for??I'm Getting My Hair and Makeup Done Professionally for My Gr.8 Grad - When Do I Book An Appointment???
You could book an appt. any time now, it's never too early, and by booking now you are more gauranteed to get a good time. If your grad is at 7, you should book your appt. around 3 so you have lots of time to get everything ready :)I'm Getting My Hair and Makeup Done Professionally for My Gr.8 Grad - When Do I Book An Appointment???
8th grade graduation isn't even a big deal, why would you get all of this done? It's pointless!
i'd say 5:00
not such a big deal but at least three to two hours before. i dont see the piont though im graduating 8th grade to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish