Wednesday, 02 December 2009

How to get readers for my beauty/makeup/books blog?

I asked this question in the ';internet'; category, but not sure who would have the best answer for this so I'm putting it here too.





I made it on blogger.com and now I want to get some followers, but not sure how. It has beauty/ makeup tutorials/ and book reviews... It's for girls who like both books and makeup/ fashion. Any ideas how to get some readers?How to get readers for my beauty/makeup/books blog?
Networking is the single best way to attract readers. Another hugely important factor is SEO; using keywords often so that search engine link to your posts. You also need to submit it to the various search engines.





Here's mine:


http://mrsblackstenbeautyjunkie.blogspot.com/





Leave a comment on my blog and I'll be sure to check yours out!How to get readers for my beauty/makeup/books blog?
If you have a facebook or myspace put the link on your page and send emails out with the link to your girl friends also add everyone you can from your school and send the link out to them! try to put one of your tutorials on youtube with the link that way it will be advertised to lots of people!
posting the link everywhere would help lol. if you have a facebook or myspace or youtube or something like that post it on there.





by the way ur welcome and thank you for answering mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish