Wednesday, 02 December 2009

Are they any good books on how to wear makeup correctly?

I really want to learn the correct way to apply concealer, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, bronzer, etc.





I know for a fact that I don't do it properly.





I've got to Sephora for a makeover but they don't teach me, they just do my makeup.





Thanks!Are they any good books on how to wear makeup correctly?
google itAre they any good books on how to wear makeup correctly?
search on Barnes %26amp; Noble for books on make-up applying.
http://beauty.expertvillage.com/intervie鈥?/a>





http://www.5min.com/Video/Total-make-up-鈥?/a>
hmm


try some of the makeup counters at macy's or nordstom


mac counters help alot :]]
bobby brown teenage beauty
Kevyn Aucoin did several books on makeup. You can find them in any bookstore or used on Amazon.com. He was a makeup master and missed dearly by makeup nuts like me.
the Beauty Bible
Bobby Brown Teenage Beauty.


It has all the basics and tips in it.


You will love it!!!
No! Why dont you just get on What not to wear, and then they will teach you how.
There's books by Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, NARS.





A good one would be Making Faces and Face Forward by Kevyn Aucoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish